Seismic and Concrete References needed

I need to do a report in my seismic and Concrete classes.  I would like to get
some information from some of you on some of the new interesting subjects that
I should research concerning concrete design.

I would also like to get some information on seismic dampening and base
isolators.

For those interested, I need these information for my classes here in Cal
Poly, SLO. for my Seismic Design and Advanced Concrete classes.

Thank you for all your help

Marlou
Arce 1998