Job market in Hawaii

I will be graduating in June with an Architectural Engineering Degree this
year and I am planning in relocating to Hawaii to be with my family for a few
years.  I would like to get some opinions on Entry Level Structural
Engineering Job outlooks for Hawaii.  I was told that there was a slump of Job
markets on most of the Islands, but when I was there this summer, I saw a few
Structural Engineering adds in the Paper.

Thanks in advance
Marlou
Arce 1998
Cal Poly SLO