Info about Steel CAD Software

To all of you:

My name is Juan Constantinidis (of CyA Ingenieria, www.cya.com.ar ) and I am
from Argentina.
I joint to seaoc list mail recently and recive all the e-mails. All are very
interesting, but my english is more a les so many words i don't understand.
I hope that I can undertand all in a few weeks.
My job here in Argentina is making engineering developes in steel and
concrete structres and also works like constructures.

I am looking arround the word one software for CAD in steel structure, tha
makes automaticaly drawing details, joints an all parts of the steel
structure. Of course also calculates the structure with FEM or make
automaticaly files to process with other FEM Programs, and verificate the
stresses by the LRFD manual, because in a few months will be the oficial
manual here.
If anyone use or know about this software i will apreciate the information,
sending it to the list or if you want directly to info(--nospam--at)cya.com.ar

If anyone need something from argentina I am ready to listen to you

Thanks in advance.

Juan Constantinidis
www.cya.com.ar