information needed on foundation underpinning.

Can someone please point me out to a place were I can find some information on
foundation underpinning on the internet.  I plan on writing a report on the
subject for my advanced concrete class.  Any subject that concerns
underpinning will be appreciated.  Phone numbers, internet addresses, or
people I can contact will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Marlou
ARCE 98
Cal Poly