Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Are there any John A. Martin Engineers online????[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Are there any John A. Martin Engineers online????
- From: "wish" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 17:24:16 -0800
I am checking a medical building in Rancho Mirage California (for Eisenhower Medical Center) that was designed with 6" concrete plank floors (don't know if it was Spancrete). The design was done in 1977 and the EOR was John A Martin & Associates - Los Angeles. On a long shot, are there any engineers on this list that currently work for Martin? I am trying to get more information on the planks to determine if they can support the load of relocated medical equipment which is to be used in the building for a new mamographry department.
You can contact me off this list at wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com .
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
Dennis S. Wish PE
- Prev by Subject: ArchitectÕs dilemma - the burden of determining competence is essentially self-r
- Next by Subject: Re: Are there any John A. Martin Engineers online????
- Previous by thread: Re: information needed on foundation underpinning.
- Next by thread: Re: Are there any John A. Martin Engineers online????