Shear Strength of Rivets

I'm evaluating a 1925 industrial type building (formerly a large water
pumping plant) for a change in occupancy.  The structure has reinforced
concrete walls (long direction), unreinforced Hollow Clay Tile end walls (I
know, the HCT has got to go!) with riveted steel roof trusses and lateral
bracing.

Does anyone have a range of values for the shear strength (single shear)
for 3/4" diameter rivets that might have been used in that era?  The oldest
information I have is from the '50's with ranges from 17.5 to 22 ksi
allowable shear strength.

Thanks,

BILL CAIN, SE
OAKLAND, CA