RE: Light ga. steel publ.

Dennis,  thanks for your response.  I've been following the development
of residential steel (as opposed to metal framing in general) from the
standpoint of whether this trend has got legs and why (I'm in R&D).  Any
information from my colleagues regarding experiences with residential
steel projects, pros and cons, outlook for the future, is welcome.  Same
goes for feedback regarding fasteners.
John Silva, SE