Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: CFS Roof Trusses[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'CanitzCF'" <CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Subject: RE: CFS Roof Trusses
- From: John Cannon Jones <jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 08:42:19 -0600
- Cc: "'seaoc'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
The Unimast book that was given out is a typical stud catalog. A second book was given out from a truss supplier in Atlanta. Looking through it I now recall that Unimast and Alpine teamed up to put together their truss system. Based on what the speaker said they did extensive testing all the way down to the shape of the screws (the flutes on the screws are flared toward the screw head so that they screw can't back out). This truss book was put out by: Metal Components, Inc. 4350 Old McDonough Rd. Conley, GA 30288 888-783-3577 4004-366-0814 fax metalcom(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net In the book it explains the Alpine/Unimast joint venture. The Atlanta Unimast number is: 800-631-6287 Hope this helps John Jones -----Original Message----- From: CanitzCF [SMTP:CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com] Sent: Sunday, January 11, 1998 3:43 PM To: jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net Subject: Re: CFS Roof Trusses Thanks John. I'd appreciate the number. Charlie
- Prev by Subject: RE: CFS Roof Trusses
- Next by Subject: Charpy Impact Test
- Previous by thread: RE: CFS Roof Trusses
- Next by thread: Please reply............