E-mail delivery of Division 93 Retrofit Standard

By now, anyone who requested their copy by e-mail should have
received it although some e-mail was returned as undeliverable. If you
have not yet received your copy, please send me your snail-mail
address and I will send you a hard copy.

For those of you that left snail mail addresses, your copy should arrive in
a few days. Sorry about the delay but I had a great Christmas vacation!