Re: glass block anchorage

  Karen,

  I wonder what the failure mode was in the test reports you mention.  Was
it the anchorage or the joints between the blocks.  I have had some
experience constructing glass block panels and it seems to me if the panel
were very large they would fail at the joints in the middle if a
distributed load were applied.

  Good luck

  Daniel Del Carlo