Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: glass block anchorage[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: glass block anchorage
- From: kcasano <kcasano(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:55:03 +0000
- Cc: netcarlo(--nospam--at)ea.oac.uci.edu
Daniel- Actually, some of the interior mortar joints did fail before the anchors did. The first cracks in the mortar joints were noted at around 40 psf. Cracking wasn't noted at the panel anchor joints until 60 psf. Karen Casano Biggs Cardosa Assoc. San Jose, Ca.
- Prev by Subject: Re: glass block anchorage
- Next by Subject: good seismic book
- Previous by thread: Re: glass block anchorage
- Next by thread: Equation of Arrenius