Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Advertising on SEAOC Server[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Advertising on SEAOC Server
- From: Sales <sales(--nospam--at)robobat.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 12:59:59 +0100
- Cc: an(--nospam--at)robobat.com
dear Shafat, Will you please give me your phone and fax nr so that we can proceed our order to your company for the following item : WEB SITE ADVERTISING. Thank you for your prompt attention on this matter Best regards Marie Izacard International Sales At 21:47 09/12/97 -0800, you wrote: >ATTENTION: Software Vendors, Engineers, Architects, Contractors, Hardware >Vendors, Publishers, Deputy Inspectors, Building material suppliers and >other construction/engineering related businesses. > >SEAOSC is now accepting advertisement on their web server. The web site for >SEAOC at http://www.seaoc.org gets over 30,000 visitors per month. The >SEAOC server is owned and maintained by the Structural Engineers >Association of Southern California. If you have a product or a service that >you like to promote, please sign up now. Space is very limited and will be >sold on a "first come first serve" basis. > >For details regarding the cost, please visit the advertising section on the >web site, or send an email to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org > > > > > > >
- Prev by Subject: Re: Advertising
- Next by Subject: AISC - LRFD manual, Volume II.
- Previous by thread: E-mail delivery of Division 93 Retrofit Standards
- Next by thread: INSP - Special Inspection Epoxy Anchors