RE: E-mail delivery of Division 93 Retrofit Standards

Gentlemen,

Many times i sit here and read e-mail that is intended for one person
only.  It would be a service to this thread if notes intended for one
person be sent directly to that person and not to everyone on the
thread.  Many times i am not interested in personal requests and i am
sure others could do without also.  This thread should be to everyone
whether they are interested in the particular subject or not.
James L. Dancer
jdancer(--nospam--at)poha.com
713-670-2485 Voice
713-670-2448 Fax