INSP - Special Inspection Epoxy Anchors

Pringle  ... Silva ... anybody?

For wedge anchors and the like, I have seen
special inspection criteria which use torque  on
the nut to test the anchor.  I understand that
this is generally justified because in these types
of anchors, the ability of the anchor to resist
forces is intimately connected to the amount of
torque applied during installation.

What about torque testing of epoxy anchor systems,
Like Hilti's HY150 (we are trying to anchor stuff
in Zone 4).

Stan Johnson,  PE,  Sorry I haven't been active on
the list lately, but I've been rather busy.