Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
STEEL[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: STEEL
- From: Drew Morris <drew(--nospam--at)alaska.net>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 19:49:29 -0900
Does anyone have any contacts for obtaining up-to-date information on the availability of steel types and grades. I am interested particularly in steels that work well in cold temperatures. Also is there any information on specifications for testing such as chemical proerties, Charpy V-notch test, etc. Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Standards/Classifications
- Next by Subject: RE: STEEL
- Previous by thread: Re: INSP - Special Inspection Epoxy Anchors
- Next by thread: RE: STEEL