Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Timber pitched roof as a Diaphragm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Timber pitched roof as a Diaphragm
- From: "T" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 08:57:45 -0800
Has anyone done any analysis on ridged roofs considered as diaphragms for the transfer of lateral shears from walls over a vaulted space to another wall?
If so I would be interested to get the results of such or equivalent empirical data. Are there any software packlages that include such deliberations?
Thor Tandy P.Eng
- Prev by Subject: Re: timber piles
- Next by Subject: Re: Timber pitched roof as a Diaphragm
- Previous by thread: SV: STEEL
- Next by thread: Re: Timber pitched roof as a Diaphragm