Re:Snow and Wind

>Compatriats,
        HELP... I've just finished calling 4 bldg depts long distance and
have recieved messages from very gracious answering machines only!!
        I'm looking for design wind speeds and ground snow loads for
Bonner's Ferry and Coeur 'd Alene Idaho and  wind for Port Angeles Washington.
        If you have snow or wind info for any of these areas I'd appreciate
your sharing it with me.
        Thankyou copiously in advance.
        Norb Volny, PE Struct