Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
We need someone ASAP![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: We need someone ASAP!
- From: Penny Robinson <sdvacci.hothire(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 11:39:24 -0700
Immediate Job opening! We need a CAD drafter with experience in Intergraph/Microstation to work on the Benicia Martinez Bridge retrofit team. The job begins ASAP and ends on Feb. 27th with possible extension or the possibility to work on the Bay Bridge project. The CAD drafter will work on a Civil Engineering Seismic Retrofit project on the Benecia Martinez bridges. This position requires an individual to be proficient utilizing CAD for architectural drawings. Be prepared for a 1/2 test to demo your Intergraph CAD skills designing a Bridge Structure, at a work station. Please respond immediately to Penny Robinson at: SDV/ACCI 21144 Mission Blvd. Hayward, CA 94101 (510) 538-4280 Pager: (510) 293-6644 or Fax resume to: 888-HOT HIRE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Water-cement ratio in type V concrete
- Next by Subject: Web Advertising
- Previous by thread: Re: Disaster dilemma
- Next by thread: Earthquake data for Pechino area