Subject: Re: L.A./ Northridge cracked moment frames 1998
Author:  <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org> at internet-mail
Date:    1/16/98 7:51 PM

<< >>Henry Huang of the LA County will be speaking on this topic at the ASCE
 Forensic Engineering Technical Group meeting January 13 at the Wyndham
 Garden
 Hotel in the City of Commerce.  He and Tom Schriber have studied this issue
 for several years, and will present their findings and recommendations
 regarding repairing the damaged moment frame connections.<<

 Do you know if there will be written info for those of us who are too far
 away or who have previous commitments?

I have asked him for several extra copies of the handouts.  Please contact me
if you would like a set of the notes and handouts.

Steve Helfrich