Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: STEEL[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: STEEL
- From: "Le, Quynh" <le.quynh(--nospam--at)syncrude.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 15:20:00 -0700
ASTM has specification for the testing of steel: ASTM A370 for Mechanical Testing of Steel Products. ASTM A751 for Chemical Analysis of Steel Products. I have few papers/documentation related to the topics of using steel in cold region. Email me if you are interested. _________________________________________________________ From: Drew Morris <drew(--nospam--at)alaska.net> To: "seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org> Subject: STEEL Does anyone have any contacts for obtaining up-to-date information on the availability of steel types and grades. I am interested particularly in steels that work well in cold temperatures. Also is there any information on specifications for testing such as chemical proerties, Charpy V-notch test, etc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: STEEL
- Next by Subject: SV: STEEL
- Previous by thread: RE: STEEL
- Next by thread: SV: STEEL