From: Drew Morris <drew(--nospam--at)alaska.net>
To: "seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Subject: STEEL

Does anyone have any contacts for obtaining up-to-date information on
the availability of steel types and grades.  I am interested
particularly in steels that work well in cold temperatures.  Also is
there any information on specifications for testing such as chemical
proerties, Charpy V-notch test, etc.