IDR

We are designing a new 5 level airport in Manila, 188,000 m2.  The type
of construction is concrete flat plate slab with drop panels.  We are
using SAP2000 to analyze the structure.  After we perform the analysis
and get the seismic forces from the response spectra analysis, should we
apply an IDR to reduce the forces before we compare them with the
capacity of the elements, or should we compare the d/c ratio to a
acceptable factor for the type of structure.

Or in another case should we follow the UBC and just scale the results
from the dynamic analysis.

Thank you

Best regards,
Tom Long