RE: Disaster dilemma

The role of an architect following a natural disaster should probably be
limited to determining whether or not a damaged building is too ugly for
occupancy!  {;^>

Stan Caldwell in Dallas
(still waitin' on a coach)

We are born with our eyes closed and our mouths open,
and we spend our whole lives trying to reverse that mistake
of nature.                                                   ...
anonymous