RE: Disaster dilemma

At least you're just waiting on a coach.  I'm waiting on a football and basketball team.  Alabama's football season was pretty bad this year (the worst in 40 something years).  Add to that we got beat by 54 points by AUBURN on Sunday in basketball.  At least baseball season will be here before too long (runners up in the College World Series last year.)

John Jones
Pell City, AL