RE: Disaster dilemma

I am glad to see that the old battles of architects vs. engineers are still
alive.  You think that you guys have it bad in the sports arena--Los
Angeles is trying to get the Raiders back!!!!!  Help us all!!!

Speaking of major disasters!  Thank you all for your comments regarding the
housing issue.  You have provided me with some food for thought.  I think
the approach we will most likely take is to study some types of damage to
homes and develop a training program for local governments on what types of
damage consititue a life safety hazard and what kinds do not.  I think that
we will also develop a fact sheet on the fire hazard issue.

Any more comments that you may have will be greatly appreciated.
Additionally, if any of you have photographs of various types of damage to
single family residences and apartment buildings could you send them to me
with the following information:

1.  Description of the damage

2.  Location of the structure

3.  Earthquake which caused the damage