Re: Mail failure

What! Architects to inspect damaged buildings, you must be kidding.
 No wonder, the green tags were changed to red tags, after the engineers
 went inside the buildings.  You see, the architects were too busy
 looking at the exterior of the buildings, checking out curtain walls,
 carpeting etc.

 Tom Chiu, SE
 Thomas Engineering