Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Mail failure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Mail failure
- From: Tom Chiu <Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 20:26:50 -0800
What! Architects to inspect damaged buildings, you must be kidding. No wonder, the green tags were changed to red tags, after the engineers went inside the buildings. You see, the architects were too busy looking at the exterior of the buildings, checking out curtain walls, carpeting etc. Tom Chiu, SE Thomas Engineering > > >-----Original Message----- > > >From: Richard_Ranous/OES(--nospam--at)oes.ca.gov > [SMTP:Richard_Ranous/OES(--nospam--at)oes.ca.gov] > > >Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 1998 9:49 AM > > >To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org > > >Subject: Re: Disaster dilema > > > > > > > > >We should be able to handle most any request for assistance in safety > > >assessment. We have close to 6,000 individuals registered between > SEAOC, > > >AIA, ACIA, ASCE, and CALBO. For Northridge we used 600 plus around > 200 > > >from the Army Corps of Engineers. > > > > > > > > > > > >
- Prev by Subject: Lurking members of the SEAOC Listservice Underground respond!
- Next by Subject: Mail failure
- Previous by thread: Design Engineer Position Open
- Next by thread: Mail failure