Re: L.A./ Northridge cracked moment frames 1998

Steve or H. Huang,

Our firm is also interested in a copy of the notes, but I haven't the email
address you sent your request to.  If you can give me that or a telephone
number to obtain a copy, it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Paul Guthrie, Fred Schott & Assoc. San Luis Obispo

> From: SCHFUN <SCHFUN(--nospam--at)aol.com>
> To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
> Subject: Re: L.A./ Northridge cracked moment frames 1998
> Date: Friday, January 16, 1998 4:51 PM
>

> << >>Henry Huang of the LA County will be speaking on this topic at the
ASCE