Re: Phillipinnes Site specific data

Hi Bruce,

I think Dr. Gilbert L. Molas can help you. He comes
originally from the Phillipines and is an expert in
seismic risk analysis.
However, I don't know his current coordinates.

Both of us defended a PhD degree in '95 at the University of Tokyo
and both of us left Japan in the same year. I think, he got a job
with Risk Management Solutions (RMS), Inc. in Menlo Park, CA -
this is the company in which Prof. Shah  (Stanford University,
Chairman of the Civil Engineering Dept.) is a director.

You may check also the following paper from the 10WCEE proceedings:

G.L. Molas, F. Yamazaki and Y. Tomatsu: Seismic Hazard Analysis
in the Philippines Using Earthquake Occurrence Data, Vol.10, pp.
6031-6036.

Best regards,

Peter Rangelow
Hochtief AG, Frankfurt
Germany

PS. If you find out Gilbert's email address or phone/fax, please let me
know.