Job Opportunity/San Francisco Bay Area

We currently have an opening for a CAD drafter with experience in
Microstation/Intergraph working on the Benicia/Martinez Bridge project.
This is a great opportunity as our company will also provide the staff
for the San Francisco Bay Bridge retrofit.  Please get your resumes to
me ASAP. We will also be needing Structural Engineers with experience in
Bridge design for the Bay Bridge project.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE!  Any referrals would be greatly appreciated!

Penny Robinson
Client Services Manager
SDV/ACCI
Phone:  (510) 538-4280
FAX:    1-888-HOT-HIRE
email:  sdvacci.hothire(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net