Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Job Opportunity/San Francisco Bay Area[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Job Opportunity/San Francisco Bay Area
- From: Penny Robinson <sdvacci.hothire(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:34:15 -0700
We currently have an opening for a CAD drafter with experience in Microstation/Intergraph working on the Benicia/Martinez Bridge project. This is a great opportunity as our company will also provide the staff for the San Francisco Bay Bridge retrofit. Please get your resumes to me ASAP. We will also be needing Structural Engineers with experience in Bridge design for the Bay Bridge project. TELL YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE! Any referrals would be greatly appreciated! Penny Robinson Client Services Manager SDV/ACCI Phone: (510) 538-4280 FAX: 1-888-HOT-HIRE email: sdvacci.hothire(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net
- Prev by Subject: Job Opening in Modesto, CA.
- Next by Subject: Joining SEAOC
- Previous by thread: Re: Registration Requirements
- Next by thread: Re: tri-service manual ...