Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: tri-service manual ...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: tri-service manual ...
- From: rangelow.peter(--nospam--at)iks.hochtief.de
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 18:29:00 +0100
Bruce: You can find the tri-service manual (edition Oct.'92) online under the following www-address: http://mr2.wes.army.mil/docs/etl/tm580910/tm_titl.htm Regards, Peter Rangelow Frankfurt, Germany ---------- Von: Tom Chiu An: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Betreff: Re: IDR Datum: Donnerstag, 22. Januar 1998 06:25 >Tri-service manual is better known as "technical manual -- Seismic >Design guidelines for Essential Buildings, Feb., 1986 Army TM >5-809-10-1, Navy NABFAC P-355.1, Air Force AFM 88-3, Chap.13 ,section A. >The manual is published by the departments of Army, Navy and Air Force. >I forgot how I got the manual, try university library first.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Totally Inappropriate.....
- Next by Subject: FW: TROA Information Update, 3/10/98
- Previous by thread: Job Opportunity/San Francisco Bay Area
- Next by thread: Herb Was Right