Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Registration Requirements[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Registration Requirements
- From: TVD Esq <TVDEsq(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 00:59:30 EST
In a message dated 98-01-22 13:43:24 EST, you write: << I have a client (architect) that may have an opportunity to do some single family housing on Cyprus. Does anyone know what the requirements for registration is on Cyprus or where we can obtain this information? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. >> The country is partitioned between the North (Turkish) and South (Greek). For information on the Greek side try the US Embassy there, phone 46 51 51. (Call ATT for the prefix).
- Prev by Subject: Registration Requirements
- Next by Subject: Fw: Regular culling of weakest members
- Previous by thread: Registration Requirements
- Next by thread: Job Opportunity/San Francisco Bay Area