Re: Registration Requirements

<< I have a client (architect) that may have an opportunity to do some single
 family housing on Cyprus.  Does anyone know what the requirements for
 registration is on Cyprus or where we can obtain this information?

 Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

The country is  partitioned between the North  (Turkish) and South (Greek).
For information on the  Greek side try the US Embassy there, phone 46 51 51.
(Call  ATT for the prefix).