Re: Disaster dilemma

Did you have anyone in mind, Dennis :o)?

Since I agree that nothing will be done to restrict architects and civil-civils
from practicing structural engineering in the state of California, this issue
should turn to education. To tie this in with another (also worn out) thread,
when the topic on continuing eduction for professional development comes up
again, I believe the emphasis should be on those who do not practice structural
engineering on a daily basis such as architects and civil civils.

Regards,
Bill Allen