Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Engineer Position Available[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Engineer Position Available
- From: Robert Grandmaison <robert(--nospam--at)mkmassociates.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 08:51:53 -0800
A structural engineering firm with offices in Santa Rosa, CA and Nampa, ID seeks engineer with minimum 3 years experience in low-rise residential/commercial design with emphasis in timber design. Applicant shall be familiar with the structural portions of the 1994 Uniform Building Code and have designed projects within seismic Zones 3 and 4. Position requires good communication skills. Salary is dependent on qualifications. Excellent benefit package included. For additional information or to send resume write to: Robert Grandmaison 441 College Avenue Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Prev by Subject: Engineer Humor
- Next by Subject: Engineer's duty to publi
- Previous by thread: Re: message
- Next by thread: What a disaster!