Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ArchitectÕs dilemma - the burden of determining competence is essentially self-r[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: ArchitectÕs dilemma - the burden of determining competence is essentially self-r
- From: FredT5 <FredT5(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 19:40:07 EST
Just some minor points: Architects ARE required to complete continuing education if they want to belong to the AIA nationwide. However, they have a wide range of topics to pick from. California Architects are also limited to practice only within their areas of demonstrated competence and training in accordance with Board of Architectural Exam regulations in California. Fred Turner Staff Structural Engineer Ca. Seismic Safety Commission 1900 K St. #100 Sacramento, CA 95814 916-327-1606 916-322-9476 Fax FredT5(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Appropriateness
- Next by Subject: Are there any John A. Martin Engineers online????
- Previous by thread: Re: New: Disaster dilemma - Get Involved
- Next by thread: SE by Education?