Re: Disaster dilemma

Dennis,

The quaility of the engineer is the question.  But remember we live in a
liquid society, the horizons contain many changes which many of us welcome.
 National registration?  Structural Engineer I and Structural Engineer II,
limiting the design of structures to licensed Structural Engineers Level I
or II and the design of subdivisions, curbs, gutters, hydralics, water and
sewage treatment, etc., to licensed Civil Engineers.  The National
registration may or maynot include Architect to design structures without
SE I or oral exam?

	Bill Warren, SE
	Newport Beach, CA