GETTING INVOLVED

The contributions of the participants on the list serve were not meant to
be overlooked.  But are the messages regarding issues, other than technical
or humor, reviewed or tracked in an organized method by SEAOC or its four
statewide member organizations.  I note that some board members comment
from time to time, but maybe those who cant attend in person could feel
they were being heard (GETTING INVOLVED) if there were an organized system
of review and tracking by our various boards.  Our leaders can only respond
to issues posted hereon if they are made aware.

This note was intended as food for thought and perhaps a stimulus for
action.

Rawn Nelson