This is totally inappropriate for this listserve..

Probably few will realize this but today is the 25th anniversary of the signing of the Vietnam Peace Accord in which we Americans admitted defeat, let down the people of South Vietnam and admitted over 54,000 Americans died in vain. I remember that day well because I was in the Tonkin Gulf on the USS Enterprise which flew the last sortie into Hanoi.

25 years later, I remain an embarrassed American with what is going on in Washington.

Regards,
Bill Allen

<<application/ms-tnef>>