Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Private School Reporting for Structural Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Private School Reporting for Structural Engineers
- From: Tim McCormick <TMCCORMI(--nospam--at)BAS.CI.LA.CA.US>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:59:51 -0800
California Education Code Section 17334 requires the engineer of record responsible for the structural design of a private school to periodically review the construction and sign a report under penalty of perjury that the work done during the period covered by the report has been performed and that the materials used and installed are in accordance with the approved drawings and specifications. The standard of verification requires due diligence by the engineer but not absolute knowledge. Question to our California engineers who design private schools: How many cities or counties are enforcing these requirements? Tim McCormick, P.E. City of Los Angeles
- Prev by Subject: Princeton Football Stadium
- Next by Subject: Re: Private School Reporting for Structural Engineers
- Previous by thread: Re: This is totally inappropriate for this listserve..
- Next by thread: Re: Private School Reporting for Structural Engineers