RE: This is totally inappropriate for this listserve..

I agree!  Totally inappropriate!  How dare anyone make disparaging
remarks about our fearless leader!  Innocent until proven guilty!  We
don't really know if he ever inhaled and/or inserted, so who are we to
judge?

On the other hand, I just can't help myself.  My current "Trash Slick
Willie" Win95 desktop theme is judged to be totally improper (key word
this week) by all who see it.  Then, they usually ask for a copy.  I
have been embarrassed to call Bill Clinton my President since he was
first elected, and his recent escapades in the Oral Office have finally
pushed me over the edge.  After all, he could have avoided all of this
if he had simply followed the advice of Saddam Hussein:  "Camels don't
talk."

For the two or three liberal Democrats that might read this post, please
accept my apology in advance.  I promise that my next post will be
politically correct and related to structural engineering!

Until then ... Stan Caldwell