RE: Electronic submittals

John:

I strongly recommend that electronic drawings be submitted without PE
seals and signatures.  You might also consider removing the title
blocks, or they might appear without your knowledge on modifications, or
even on entirely different projects, in the future.

Best Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas