Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Registration[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Registration
- From: Richard_Ranous/OES(--nospam--at)oes.ca.gov
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:13:10 -0800
At this particular time we are talking only of California. However, if the national approach is someday implemented in the two tier concept, each State will offer basically the current NCEES structural exam for the SEI level and the Western States exam (as written primarily by SEAOC memebers) for the SEII level. When, and if, this is implemented, the idea is that commity with other states will be easier as everyone is taking the same exam. The reality is that there will need to be a grandfather clause which really has not been discussed at this time. I hope this information answers your questions.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Registration
- Next by Subject: RE: Registration
- Previous by thread: Re: Registration
- Next by thread: RE: Registration