RE: Registration

It is my understanding that most states already offer the NCEES SEI and SEII test.  As long as the state does not have a title act it does not matter if you pass CE or SE.  It is also my understanding that here in Alabama it does not matter which test you take for the first time.  In other words you can take the SEI test after working for a PE for four years and NOT ever take the CE test.

John Jones
Pell City, AL