From: John Cannon Jones <jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net>
To: 'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org' <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 1998 3:50 PM
Subject: RE: totally inappropriate... (Damn right)

Several people have said that as long as Clinton gets the job done it's ok
by them.  Right now there have been three affairs/indiscretions that
probably occurred.  What if that number were 10, 100, 500 ...  Where is the
line that changes from his affairs being ok to not ok.  Is there a line as
long as the American pocketbook is relatively full.  That seems to be what
the public is saying.

Whether someone is doing a good or bad job with something, wrong is still
wrong.

John Jones

Now, I am not comparing Mr. Clinton to Mr. Churchill, but only saying that
it is what the man
accomplishes in office, not who he is doing out of the office, that counts
for me.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Wish;Dennis;S.
FN:Dennis S. Wish
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com
REV:19980129T051043Z
END:VCARD