Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: This is totally inapprop[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: This is totally inapprop
- From: MGriffi119 <MGriffi119(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 02:29:20 EST
Well, Roger at least we almost got it right in Iraq, huh? I always like to take the opportunity to personally thank any American who risked his or her life in Vietnam. Hopefully, our leadership has learned from the hard lesson of Vietnam the folly and inexcusability of entering a war without the necessary will to destroy the enemy. The "American War" MUST be known for its brutal efficiency, massive use of force, and most of all, an unquestioned resolve to win. The lives of the people on the ground, on the sea and in the air deserve no less. Monte Griffiths, RCE
- Prev by Subject: RE: This is totally inapprop
- Next by Subject: This is totally inappropriate for this listserve..
- Previous by thread: RE: This is totally inapprop
- Next by thread: EERI Pre-meeting in San Francisco