Re: This is totally inapprop

Well, Roger at least we almost got it right in Iraq, huh? I always like to
take the opportunity to personally thank any American who risked his or her
life in Vietnam. Hopefully, our leadership has learned from the hard lesson of
Vietnam the folly and inexcusability of entering a war without the necessary
will to destroy the enemy. The "American War" MUST be known for its brutal
efficiency, massive use of force, and most of all, an unquestioned resolve to
win. The lives of the people on the ground, on the sea and in the air deserve
no less.
              Monte Griffiths, RCE