Re: This is totally inappropriate for this listserve..

Well, Bill at least we almost got it right in Iraq, huh? I always like to take
the opportunity to personally thank any American who risked his or her life in
Vietnam. Hopefully, our leadership has learned from the hard lesson of Vietnam
the folly and inexcusability of entering a war without the necessary will to
destroy the enemy. The "American War" MUST be known for its brutal efficiency,
massive use of force, and most of all, an unquestioned resolve to win. The
lives of the people on the ground, on the sea and in the air deserve no less.
              Monte Griffiths