RE: totally inappropriate... (Damn right)

Dennis,
Your missing the point.  He has not been accused of sleeping with just
another woman off the street, he has been accused of sleeping with a
SUBORDINATE.  That IS an abuse of power.  It seems ironic to me that I
hear some of you engineers with HIGH ethical standards comment that the
Presidents ethics do not matter.  I'm sorry, but if his ethical
standards do not matter than I cannot see why OUR ethical standards
matter (as engineers).  The President has more power over life and death
than we ever will.  I do believe that he should not be condemned until
proven guilty, but if he has abused his power as accused, he MUST go
down, no matter what the cost.
Bob Germaine PE