humor

----Forwarded Message(s)----

      Subject: Army/Navy

   There's an Navy guy driving from Pensacola to Redstone Arsenal, and an
Army guy driving from Redstone Arsenal to Pensacola.  In the middle of
the night with no other cars on the road they hit each other head on and
both cars go flying off in different directions.

  The Army guy manages to climb out of his car and survey the
damage.  He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I am really
lucky to be alive!" Likewise the Navy guy scrambles out of his car and
looks at his wreckage. He too says to himself, "I can't believe I
survived  this wreck!"

   The Army guy walks over to the Navy guy and says,"Hey man, I think
this is a sign from God that we should put away our petty differences and
live as friends instead of archrivals"

   The Navy guy thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're
absolutely right!  We should be friends. Now I'm gonna see what
else survived this wreck" So the Navy guy pops open his trunk and
finds a full unopened bottle of Jack Daniels.

   He says to the Army guy, "I think this is another sign from God
that  we should toast to our new found understanding and Friendship"

   The Army guy  says, "You're damn right!" and he grabs the bottle and
starts sucking down Jack Daniels.  After putting away nearly half the
bottle the Army guy hands it back to the Navy guy and says, "Your turn!"

   The Navy guy twists the cap back on the bottle and says,  "Nahh, I
think I'll wait for the cops to show up."

>> NCVA Home Page: http://www.mnsinc.com/kolbod/ncva/
>> NCVA REFLECTOR provided by:
      Quantum Networking Solutions, Inc.
      Palmdale, California

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

----End Forwarded Message(s)----