Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Re: Registration[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Re: Registration
- From: rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org (Richard Lewis)
- Date: 29 Jan 1998 19:42:25 GMT
It is my understanding it is up to the individual states whether to require the Structures I and Structures II NCEES exam. Some States require SE's to design structures while most States only require PE's. Here in Texas we only have PE's. I need to get registered in some other States the require the Structures I and Structures II NCEES exam so I am in the process of taking them. I can take the test here in Texas accept there is a catch, they will only let those who have passed the PE exam take it. Therefore, a structural engineer is an advancement past the PE level. __________________________________________________ Richard Lewis, P.E. Missionary TECH Team rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org The service mission like-minded Christian organizations may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Registration
- Next by Subject: Re: Re: Registration
- Previous by thread: RE: Registration
- Next by thread: Re: Re: Registration