Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Re: Registration

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
It is my understanding it is up to the individual states whether to require
the Structures I and Structures II NCEES exam.  Some States require SE's to
design structures while most States only require PE's.  Here in Texas we only
have PE's.  I need to get registered in some other States the require the
Structures I and Structures II NCEES exam so I am in the process of taking
them.  I can take the test here in Texas accept there is a catch, they will
only let those who have passed the PE exam take it.  Therefore, a structural
engineer is an advancement past the PE level.


Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team

The service mission like-minded Christian organizations
may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.