Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Appropriateness[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Appropriateness
- From: "wish" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 16:53:25 -0800
It's the domino effect. If he is guilty on the Jennifer Flowers issue, he's guilty on Paula Jones, and must be Guilty on Monica. So it only stands to reason that he killed Nichole and Ron and OJ was really innocent. Okay I give up - UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -----Original Message----- From: Bill Allen, S.E. <BAllenSE(--nospam--at)pacbell.net> To: 'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org' <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org> Date: Thursday, January 29, 1998 3:33 PM Subject: RE: Appropriateness >What?
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Wish;Dennis;S. FN:Dennis S. Wish EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com REV:19980130T005325Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: RE: Appropriateness
- Next by Subject: Re: Appropriateness
- Previous by thread: RE: Appropriateness
- Next by thread: Re: Appropriateness