Re: Professional Registration

At 05:20 PM 1/29/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Subject: Professional Registration
>
>I would be interested in knowing if anyone has ever dealt with BORPELS or the
>Department of Consumer affairs on reinstating the license of an engineer. The
>only sin is failure to pay the renewal license.
>
>     Thanks
>
>     David D.

        Reply:  If how to renew is the interest, you can look up the PE Act
and Board Rules sections on this topic at the Board's website:
www.dca.ca.gov/pels

There are several sections that pertain. Check them all out.

Whether the duration of lapse is less or more than three years determines
which of two renewal paths apply.

The Board processes these reinstatements routinely.

Charles O. Greenlaw, SE    Sacramento CA