Re: totally inappropriate.. to John Cannon Jones

Dear John Cannon Jones:

You have asked if there is anyone who does not have at least one "dirty
little secret" that they unwilling to tell anyone....

I am sure that there are many people that live open and honest lives. I
am equally confident that Bill Clinton or politics in general, are not
an indication of honesty in relationships around the world. I have come
to realize that it is far easier to tell the truth than to tell a lie.
It takes less energy to tell the truth and you don't have to remember
what you said.

If you feel I am full of B.S. feel free to call me and I will share with
you any and all of my "dirty little" (your choice of words) secrets.
My Office phone number is 808-536-2108. I challenge you, to start
telling the truth and see what freedom it brings you.
			Jim Adams, S.E.